• Digitizing charges are based on stitch count and time required to create or cleanup art.
• Artwork will be sized to fit best for imprint area unless otherwise specified.
• Within 7-10 working days of receipt of your order a sample of your digitized artwork will be provided prior to production of your order.
• Embroidery Lettering Size: Minimum of .25" high.
• Shadows and Outlined Lettering: Minimum of .50" high
• Blends and Fades: Not Recommended.
• Embroidery Locations: See layouts.
Embroidery Artwork Requirements
• Art: We accept artwork created in most professional graphic applications on PC or Mac platforms. Vector art created in applications like Freehand, Illustrator or CorelDraw is preferred. CorelDraw files should be exported as Adobe Illustrator format (highest version - .ai or .eps) with all text converted to curves. For Illustrator or Freehand files change all text to outlines so the fonts are not required.
• Non-camera ready art files are: .jpg, .gif, .doc, .pct or .pic, .bmp, .mix, .pcx files or faxes. These types of files will have to be recreated in a professional graphic application and will incur additional art charges.
• Fonts: When sending electronic art, we require that all text be converted to curves and outlines.
• File Formats: PC or Mac
How to Send Art
Upload art (preferred): Use the Upload Art feature of this website. If you are currently working with a customer service rep, please indicate so by placing their name in the comment box on the form.
FTP Service: When sending extremely large or large numbers of files, we have FTP service available. Please call for link and log in information.
Mail: If you would prefer to mail your art, we do accept PC or Mac formatted CD or DVD, Please use the following address:
Pinpoint Monograms, Inc.
Attn: Art Department
280 Quadrum Dr.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108
When art is mailed, please have company name and information clearly indicated. Also include a printed copy of your art. If you are currently working with a customer service representative please indicate so by having their name listed. Please allow 7 - 10 additional working days when using mail services.
Modifications, Cancellations, Files and Trademarks:
Orders modified after approval or cancelled will be charged for costs incurred to date.
All screen, digitizing and artwork charges are service charges and do not transfer title to the client.
Pinpoint Monograms assumes NO liability for Trademark or Copyright infringement. We assume that our customer has the proper authorization for the designs sent to us for digitizing and manufacturing. If a design is questioned as proprietary, it will be necessary for the customer to provide proof of their right to use the design so questioned.